Friday, October 29, 2010

Puss in boots. ;)

Fall is upon us. The weather is changing and leaves are falling. Time to retire your open toed shoes for some adventure seeking boots. I am always looking for the right one and I'm not just talking about men. For any occasion, for any time of the year and just pretty much any excuse. I love boots! I have had my eye on a couple,that my feet are craving to get into.

1. Sam Edelman : Featured in Nylon Magazine, these venturesome pair are dying to get onto someones feet. Laced up, high heel military boot goes with the season. I'm not a stylist but these can pretty much be worn with anything. Love Love Love them!!! For more info: Go to Bloomingdale's.


2. Aldo : Also featured in my favorite magazine NYLON, was this great discovery. Although I am not really a fan of Aldo shoes, these are freaking cute. Bold, fun and ready to strut, I introduce: the Vecino boot. Suede, canvas and leather, you can't go wrong. Perfect for falls rainy weather. Or just going out on the town in some black leggings, cream knee high socks and a gray sweater with a beige scarf. ;) Aldo Stores









3. Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman, BCBG...Oh my!: I love Michael Kors shoes. They are comfortable and sexy. High heels have my name written all over them. YUM! Those extra inches of heel, give me confidence, a boost in height (I'm 5'5", so i need all the inches I can get) and that extra sex appeal and curve from behind, if you know what I mean. Stuart Weitzman, these steely-grey flannel booties... Amazing! Need I say more. I wish I could buy every single shoe and boot by Stuart but I can't. Grr... But BCBG has always been a fav. Two thin buckle straps cross over the lace-up front of an edgy peep-toe bootie with a folded, studded cuff. Check out this seductive, open toed vixen of a boot. For more info on where to buy these, go to Nordstrom. :)










I have nothing more to say then, all of these will soon be part of my shoe family. Happy boot hunting!!! And enjoy the fall season.


"Give the girl the right shoe, and she can conquer the world."  -Marilyn Monroe

No comments: