- If you have a large amount of garments that need to be washed, then it is logically easier to take them to the laundry mat and get it down all at once.
- It takes less time to get it all done.
- It's a great place to people watch, catch up on your homework assignments or indulge in that book you have had no time to read.
- There are a lot of cute college guys who you can occasionally get a glimpse of. (Also cute college girls, such as myself. *wink*)
- If you just moved into a new place like I just did then, chances are you have a shitty washer/dryer. Most of the time. Or you don't have one in your unit and the laundry room is always occupied by your neighbors clothes. I can load up to a few garments, at a time, which takes way to long to wash and dry, and is crap for how much I pay for rent. Boo on that.
- It normally takes up to 2 hours for 1 cycle of clothing to finish at home. Where as it takes 45 minutes to an hour at the laundry mat. Did I mention it takes less time to get it all done?
“I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?” ~Anonymous