Thursday, September 9, 2010

Figuring it all out.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. Ready to conquer the world one heartbeat at a time. Looking out over the Puget Sound, I breathe in, taking in the beauty, capturing a moment I will never get back. I close my eyes and let the wind softly caress my face. Circling around me. Tickling me with a warm touch. Open my eyes and I see it all now. Love is in the air.
  ~Aubrei Albin


I wanted to share some things with my lady readers , that I find interesting. First one is a blog that I often read and swear by.  http://guru-girls.com/  They give you tips on how to keep your body healthy, how to eat right, fashion and amazing tips you can use for everyday living.


The second is a blog about creation. http://jubella.com/  Baking, Cooking, Sewing, Decor and Design, Weddings and if you have little ones...they have a section for that too. I am an artist, so having a place to go when I have a brain freeze or just want to take up a new hobby is a great feeling. I hope that this will inspire and intrigue you. Have a wonderful morning and rest of the day. XO

Au revior!!

Aubrei R. A.

No comments: