Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scrub-a-dub-dub....

Why Laundry Mats are 10 times better than your regular at home washer and dryer.
  1. If you have a large amount of garments that need to be washed, then it is logically easier to take them to the laundry mat and get it down all at once.
  2. It takes less time to get it all done.
  3. It's a great place to people watch, catch up on your homework assignments or indulge in that book you have had no time to read. 
  4. There are a lot of cute college guys who you can occasionally get a glimpse of. (Also cute college girls, such as myself. *wink*)
  5. If you just moved into a new place like I just did then, chances are you have a shitty washer/dryer. Most of the time. Or you don't have one in your unit and the laundry room is always occupied by your neighbors clothes. I can load up to a few garments, at a time, which takes way to long to wash and dry, and is crap for how much I pay for rent. Boo on that. 
  6. It normally takes up to 2 hours for 1 cycle of clothing to finish at home. Where as it takes 45 minutes to an hour at the laundry mat. Did I mention it takes less time to get it all done?
And so, this is my theory on why laundry mats are better. This is my opinion and you can agree or disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Good advice: If you need change for parking, this is the best place to get it. Enjoy.



“I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?”  ~Anonymous

No comments: