Saturday, October 16, 2010

I was sitting waiting wishing That you believed in superstitions....

Sorry I haven't been writing much on my blog. I have a lot of good stuff written out that I am going to be posting soon. Just been super busy with school, work and my 5 pets. Yes, 5... I have two new addition to my family. Two goldfish I rescued/stole from a Goldfish Race that was held at a bar full of drunk people. Yikes!!! I wanted to steal them all, but I could only smuggle two. So now I have one dog, two cats and two goldfish. What next you ask? Hmmm maybe a bird. Or a bunny. Hahaha, just kidding you silly wabbit. ;) Anyways, I have been extremely busy with school. Ballroom, Drawing/ Sketching, French 1, and Creative Writing. It's exhausting. I know. To keep up with my exciting life. But I enjoy being productive and living it the way I choose and at my pace. It's refreshing. Well, I must go back to studying. Hope you guys have an amazing day. More to come soon. Hugs and Kisses. XO



"We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: