Monday, January 9, 2012

And Now Let's Welcome The New Year....

...... Full of things that have never been.
                     Oh my goodness! It's been 6 months since I've written??! Well, I must say,  a lot has happened since July. But instead of reminiscing of the past, let us look forward into the future. What better way to start a new year by starting with a clean slate? This blog was created so that, as a writer and aspiring author, I can get my best stuff out there and express to the world what goes on inside this very creative and active mind of mine. I will be sharing with you writing exercises, quotes, book reviews, creative stories, helpful advice for the everyday woman and things that make me happy that I think you'll enjoy.  Please feel free to comment on my post. If you have any questions, or would like to request something for me to write about, feel free to contact me. Thanks!!! And look for my next post later today.

Luvs, Aubrei
aubreiralbin@gmail.com  












Live, Laugh, Love. ♥

No comments: