Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moonligh Skinny Dipping

This is a time when I went to Hawaii and was staying at a hostel the remainder of my trip over on the North Shore. It had such an impact of inspiration on me that I decided to write about it. Hesitation of weather or not I would share it, but with only the people involved, I decided it's mine to share also. Hope you enjoy!

*The names in this story have been changed due to discretion. Also, no animals were actually hurt during the time. 




The foggy distant dream of last night lingered, then I sudden realized where I was once my vision came into focus. Looking over to the emptiness next to me, I smiled wondering where my friend had run off to. Hmmmm..... I thought, he must have gone to work. I wonder what time it is? As I stumbled out of my small bed with half of the sheets and covers dangling over the side, my hangover instantly kicked in. BAM! As if it was saying "You will be miserable this morning!! Mauahahauauahauahahahah!" And yes, it snickered at me in an evil laugh. I walked through the scattered clothes and shoes that were flung all over the room and noticed that...my friends belongings were still here. Creeping into the common area, not to wake anyone up, I found him. He laid there like a giant angel on the extremely small couch. His feet curled up, for if he was to lay straight, his body would dangle over like a rag-doll. The sun was coming up somewhere and the little light outside gleamed in. His smooth skin and dark features appeared darker than usual because of this. I guess being a vegetarian had it's benefits after all. His skin was like silk. "Richard.... Psssssss... Richard..." I whispered. "What... huh!!!" he looked at me confused and startled as I appeared over him, waking him up from his dreamland. "Don't you have to go to work?" I then giggled at his complete innocence. He jumped up and walked into my room frantically. After I grabbed the water from the fridge, I also walked back to my room, but only to find him plopped down on the bed with his face buried in the pillow. At this point, I couldn't help but laugh. He rolled over to his side of the doll sized bed and instantly fell asleep. I joined him shortly after. Beep, beep, beep, beep! The sound of his alarm clock on his phone blared from underneath the pillow. "Aaaaaaghhh....." I moaned a little in annoyance. "What time is it?!" I said in my quiet morning voice. The rooster outside started crowing that it was definitely morning. "5:45 a.m. babe...." Richard seemed reluctant to get up, hit snooze and said, "I'm good for a while longer." And rolled over to put his arm around my partially naked body. He pulled me closer to him and we fell asleep once again. COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!!!! Fucking chicken wants to get eaten, I thought, as it woke me from my pleasant dreams. This time, with no hesitation, Richard jumped up and said he need to go to work. He kissed me gently on the forehead and left. I then closed the window, shutting out the world and that cocky chicken I would soon eat for my breakfast if he continued with his waking everyone up act. Ugh!!! Finally some peace and quiet.



Waking up to an empty bed was completely satisfying. Usually people get sad when they see no one next to them after a hot night of amazing sex. But in this case, I just wanted to be alone. Away from all the bullshit. I mean, that was the reason I came to Hawaii in the first place. I looked at my phone and saw 5 text messages from Asshole, saying how much he missed me. I hate ex's. Which really makes me wonder what the hell I as thinking for even hanging out with him after 3 years of silence. We were a horrible couple. Always fighting about some stupid nonsense. His temper was the worse. I thought I had a bad temper but my goodness, this man had issues. Borderline psychotic with spurts of bipolar fits. It was almost like a puppy if you don't train them properly. After awhile, the cuteness wears off and he has moments of jumping around, back and forth. Then when you tell him to stop he goes for the first thing, which happens to be your Louboutins and chews them up. Asshole. He should know better than that. His way of thinking is 'My way or no way.' There is no getting around it either. And if you try to voice your opinion, you're either wrong, a slut or you're just not listening to anything he is saying. Instead of replying back to Lee, I deleted each message before reading them. One by one... BEEP, delete. I don't have time for those shenanigans! I'm single, free from all drama and have my own bed all to myself! Life seemed completely amazing. Then I had a moment where I looked over again and wish he stayed. Damn emotions. They always win. Stretching just a bit, my morning awaited me. I crept once again through the jungle of clothes sprawled all over the floor. Mmm.. flashback. His lips.. lingering all over my body...his touch.. so safe and secure. His eyes, so intense. Glazing upon me like I was his prey and he would devour me at any moment. As soon as I opened my bedroom door, I came right back to reality. I took a shower in bliss, contemplating the fantasy over and over in my head. What an asshole, I thought, I'm being stalked mentally by Richard and his King Kong sized unit. But as the soapy water rolled down my golden back, I kept thinking of his darkly tanned fingers caressing me there.


My hangover followed me out of the shower and into the kitchen. A banana and a tall glass of orange juice would get this pesky pervert out of my head. You lose this round Mr. Hangover, we shall meet again very soon...  I looked in the sink and thought, Who's the inconsiderate jerk who didn't wash their two spoons?! How lazy! But then I realized the white creamy substance on them was in fact, potato salad from Food Land; and last nights memory came lingering right back to me. All I could think about was our two naked bodies wrapped up in each other on the sand. The moonlight glistening off our skin as we made sweet jungle love to the sound of the ocean waves. Each thrust was in rhythm, with no one around but the sand crabs and crashing water. I don't think I have ever felt that close to anyone. We held each other so close, it was as if we became one. Unified. Our souls entangled down to the very core. He was so gentle with every touch. So careful and with every caress the passion for each other increased. Do we just have amazing physical chemistry or was he my soul mate? All I knew was the next minute we were running around the beach naked and jumping into the ocean. Giggling, laughing and eventually plopping down on the beach towel to take in what had just happened. I felt so comfortable. It was the perfect night, with an amazing person in the most perfect place. Right then, I wished on a star. Asking the Universe, to give me more experiences like this in the future.  But instead, I snapped back into the kitchen. The spoons mocking me.

No comments: