Friday, April 1, 2011

Birds flying high, you know how I feel....

Today I deactivated my Facebook for a couple weeks to focus on what really matters to me: My Life. I spend way too much time on there, and find it utterly useless. SO today I give a little stretch and look forward to the what the future has to offer.  Last night I had an interesting encounter with two gentleman, both with the name, Zache. Very charming men I might add, who had a lot to say about life. We talking about Law of Attraction, developing a higher sense of consciousness, Chakra, the Universe, other beings, the different world events that have been unfolding before our eyes the last couple years and what will come of us all. A bit heavy but very stimulating to speak to individuals on such an intellectual level. I enjoy talking about these type of topics. It's suspenseful, different, exciting and unknown territory. Who knows what's out there. Or why these catastrophic events have happened.  All I know is that every day I wake up, I educate myself to strengthening my knowledge just in case something happens. You never know what little things you picked up along the way might come i handy. On that note, I am going to leave you with a little video... Think about it. 
 What is your true purpose in life?
  
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.” Charles R. Swindoll

No comments: