H2o!!!!! Not only does it keep you hydrated but it keeps your body feeling nourished and your skin refreshed. 8 glasses of water a day is the recommended amount to keep you healthy and replenished.
Work out each day. Weather it's taking a brisk walk to class or nearest park, taking your dog out, yoga or even doing what everyone else does and going to the gym. Gyms can be a bit... dirty. So if you don't have a membership or are just not into it, try these:
- Working out at home
- Yoga or Pilates
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- A dance class or going out with friends to dance
These workouts at home are great too: Tips for a flat stomach and Get into the Groove.
For great DVDs, try these: Rockin Models, Pussycat Dolls Workout, & Carmen Electra Striptease.
For books I would recommend: The Water Secret, Modern Girls Guide, & Skinny Bitch (yes, this book is good.)
There are plenty of things you can do throughout your day to give your body the extra jolt.
Maintaining a healthy diet is very important when trying to stay fit. Sure, you can workout every single day and eat crap, still thinking that because you are working out that it has more pull over your eating habits. YOUR WRONG. Eventually, that will catch up with you. Your body needs the right nutrients. I eat about 5-6 small meals a day. Snacks included. This not only is healthier but I am able to eat the things I love in increments and not feel bloated.
Snacks I love to eat:
- Raw fruits (banana, apples, grapes, pineapple, blueberries)and veggies (carrots, cucumbers, celery, avocado, tomatoe, radish, brocolli)
- Nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- Dried fruit
- Girl Guru: http://guru-girls.com/search/label/Recipes
- Real Beauty: http://www.realbeauty.com/health/diet/
- Ju Bella: http://jubella.com/get-your-creative-dose/cooking-recipes
Well, That is all that I have for now. I will be posting more on specific areas or the body, recipes and exercises. Hope this helps a little. XOXOOXOOOXO
“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.”
~ Marilyn Monroe